New for 2017 – TrailFest the UK’s ultimate trail run.
Choose Your location. Choose Your distance. Choose Your Charity! It’s that simple.
The TrailFest challenge is trail running at its very best, a tough but exhilarating run that will push you to the max – even for the most seasoned long distance trail runner! Choose to complete either 25 km or 50 km route through some of the UK’s most renowned and beautiful national parks – Brecon Beacons, South Wales or Peak District, Derbyshire.
This isn’t a challenge to take on if you’re trying to achieve a PB – we can assure you completing it will be an achievement in itself!
Find out more about our TrailFest locations by clicking the icons below.
- Run through rugged countryside with the choice of two stunning National Parks
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Two routes (25km and 50km) – a challenge to suit every ability level
- Run at your own pace
- Event village with camping, parking, showers, toilets and food facilities throughout the weekend – come and make a weekend of it!
- Bring friends and family to savour the atmosphere and cheer you on
- Refreshments en route to keep up your energy levels
- Manned checkpoints at regular intervals throughout each route
- Fully supported – expert outdoor staff on hand every step of the way
- Fully route marked – minimal navigation required
- Pre event support to prepare you for the big day
- Fundraise for a CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE or self-fund and pay your own way!